• We have a new forum and it needs your help! Homebrewing Deals is a forum to post whatever deals and specials you find that other homebrewers might value! Includes coupon layering, Craigslist finds, eBay finds, Amazon specials, etc.

Chicago Area Off-Flavor Workshop

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Jtk78

I'm here for the beer!
Reaction score
I attended this workshop last year. It was well organized, a great learning experience and I highly recommend it to any fellow homebrewers.

OP
Pappers_

Pappers_

Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I attended this workshop last year. It was well organized, a great learning experience and I highly recommend it to any fellow homebrewers.
Thanks, Jason, it was great meeting you last year. This year, its turning into an HBT mini-gathering with four of us signed up to attend.

Overall, we've already got 13 registrants, with almost 2 1/2 months to go. Last year, we had to cut-off registrations at 18, I think. So, if this looks like something you want to do, sign up soon.

For more info and to register, follow this link.

Jtk78

I'm here for the beer!
Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but I did pass the flyer out at our last brew club meeting and emailed out to our entire club.

Chaos was on a recent Brulosophy Podcast for the Brew & BBQ event coming up as well. Matt had already told me he was going to that, but it was nice to hear a local club get mentioned.

OP
Pappers_

Pappers_

Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but I did pass the flyer out at our last brew club meeting and emailed out to our entire club.

Chaos was on a recent Brulosophy Podcast for the Brew & BBQ event coming up as well. Matt had already told me he was going to that, but it was nice to hear a local club get mentioned.
Thanks, Jason! I won't be able to make it to the BrewBQ event this year - I attended last year, but I have to help out my elderly and infirm in-laws that week, in Iowa.