Chester County Homebrew Fest II

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kendelise

Reaction score
Mark your calendars! Homebrew Fest II is almost upon us, only 8 weeks away! A great charity event!

Featuring great homebrews from local homebrewers, food, fun, and great live music! You can participate by attending, brewing, or sponsoring our event!

Check us out at:
http://chestercountybrewfest.com/

This looks great! Any pics from previous years? I would love to come and bring a few friends. It would be great to spread the homebrew cheer.

Hi Getzinator, we would love to see you and your friends there! I must admit that we were so busy having fun last year that we neglegted to take any quality photos. We will be sure to do so this time for sure.
Be sure to purchase your tickets ahead of time, for they will be more expensive at the door!
Tickets can be purchased at our website: chestercountybrewfest.com

Thanks! I already have SWMBO on board with coming by, she's pretty excited about it herself (I'm a lucky man :tank: ). Our one couple friends should be interested too. He's interested in starting homebrewing himself, while she doesn't drink beer. Hahahaha

Back