Chemical Blonde

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nerro

Reaction score
Hi,

I intend to brew my first non-kuit beer this weekend. It's going to be a partial and the intended end-result is a nice hoppy blonde beer. I study chemistry and live in the Netherlands hence the text is in Dutch.

What do you think? I intend to keep it clean, but is it too clean?
ChemischBlond1.jpg

Nice and clean like you wanted it....An idea might be to rotate the square and rearrange some of your features to make it look like an entry on the Periodic Table of Elements. Just a thought from someone who always like chemistry...

Cheers!

Chad

I will be making another version in the proposed table of elements format, but not quite yet. Here is a slightly spiffed up version of my warning sign logo.
ChemischBlond2.jpg

When you print it out is it going to be a diagonal cut like that. Something to keep in mind. Wouldn't want to cut out standard label squares and have dead space. It wouldn't be hard to cut them out that shape, just want to make sure. Other than that looks neat

I intend to have this printed on stickers and have it cut out diagonally.

I would lose the drop shadow on the skull & crossbones and
make the numbers smaller or in a different font.

That'll give you a little more variety and still keep it clean.

Also - the lighting on your 1st bevel works better.

It would have come to me, I swear :p

I can't quite get the bevel to work properly, for some reason I keep on ending up with those weird corners...

Lame! The search function simply isn't equippedfor such things...

Do you mind if I still use it though?

Ruh Roh

Although a yellow warning sign with a cross and bones isn't exactly proprietary.

Back