Check out our label!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Germelli1

Reaction score
Tell me what your guys think. This is just my buddy and I brewing with no intention to sell our beer or anything...we just had some fun with the label:
34985_1229783916058_1572900985_30955582_2325668_n.jpg

And as always, comments/suggestions/criticisms/hate mail are encouraged!

That label is made of 6 kinds of win, my friend. I LOVE IT!
My first impression on a bottle screams "hop-head". Not sure if that reflects your tastes, but that's my .02

I really like this label. I love the illustration, did you draw it yourself? You are very talented.

Unfortunately we did not illistrate it ourselves. We were browsing one of the "kill-time" websites (reddit.com most likely) while we were in class. My brewing partner found it before we even decided to start brewing and we immediately knew we had to use it.

That label is made of 6 kinds of win, my friend. I LOVE IT!
My first impression on a bottle screams "hop-head". Not sure if that reflects your tastes, but that's my .02

Or first brew was a double IPA so that is a pretty accurate description!

I dig the label. And I see that you were in class when you found it and judging by your location, I'd say you're a Hokie! :mug:

Blacksburg is where my brewing began as well. I graduated in 2007, VT is the greatest place in the world.

I dig the label. And I see that you were in class when you found it and judging by your location, I'd say you're a Hokie! :mug:

Blacksburg is where my brewing began as well. I graduated in 2007, VT is the greatest place in the world.

Haha I am indeed! Funny thing is there is a small shop in blacksburg where i can get homebrewing supplies, but now that I am home for the summer in Northern Va, there is nowhere to get supplies!

A '93 grad here, just started my first brew yesterday. Need to get stocked up for tailgating in the 'burg this year. I can't wait to tailgate and drink my home brew!

Back