Check out my newest label -

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig_reed

Reaction score
What do you think? Pretty gifted in Photoshop and have been brewing for awhile so thought I'd just go for it.

Thoughts?

bourbonlabel.jpg

Cool label, the picture you used for the "serve in a glass" should be a porter though?

Contains Barley and Malt? Malt is barley. unmalted barley too? I'd just leave out the malt, regardless.

But I love love it. I have to admit I just stole it for one of my future brews (probably just keep the grinched part). Is that OK? I am NOT gifted in photoshop, to say thie least.

I like. The reflection of the lower text was a nice touch. I do agree though that the glass on the left should be a little darker to resemble a porter.

I like. The reflection of the lower text was a nice touch. I do agree though that the glass on the left should be a little darker to resemble a porter.

Yeah, I am going to switch the glass to be a little darker to resemble a porter, I just didn't want it to get lost with the black background.

Thanks for the compliments!

Contains Barley and Malt? Malt is barley. unmalted barley too? I'd just leave out the malt, regardless.

But I love love it. I have to admit I just stole it for one of my future brews (probably just keep the grinched part). Is that OK? I am NOT gifted in photoshop, to say thie least.

Good call. I'm just going to take off "malt" and darken the glass.

Wait, you are going to use the whole label design?

Back