Check me out !!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aschecte

Brewtus Maximus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Nice article. I also like English east kent golding hops. I like the herbal lemon grass flavors from it. I also have to agree that brewing beer is def an art form. There's a lot more going on ingredient-wise than wine making imo. Plus I don't have to wait a year to sample the fruits of my labors like when I was wine making. My white whale would be the Burton ales of the victorian era. I've been trying to hash out a way to get all those flavors wityhout the long boil. We have so many grains available nowadays that it's looking like a real possibility.
Any prodjects that relate to temp control & yeast health/numbers is always a good one. I've got the same problem with favorite styles. I like so many,it's hard to go back & re-brew. I've been stuck on pale ales & IPA's the most,brewing many different types within the style. Then I started playing around with hybrid lagers just to do something different that might get me closer to what beer tastyed like in the 50's & 60's. Over & above extinct styles. So many beers,so little frmenters!...:mug:

I just saw this today looking up some info on the Beer Fest in Denver, congrats!

Thanks everyone !!! Yeah I was very surprised to get the email from the AHA asking if I was interested and I feel it was a huge honor that I am very proud of. And yes the brew club really was a huge achievement for me no joke hard work really grass roots get out there and pull people in an get them started type of going but in just a few years we are doing everything from judging events with over 2,000 people at beer events to symposium speeches to classes and everything in between that really is my beer related legacy.

Back