Cheap turkey fryer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tandor

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right area but I just wanted to let people know that I picked up a Masterbuilt 30 qt turkey fryer kit at Kmart for $15. So if you have been wanting one check them out.

Don't know if this is the right area but I just wanted to let people know that I picked up a Masterbuilt 30 qt turkey fryer kit at Kmart for $15. So if you have been wanting one check them out.

Wow that sounds like a great deal. I paid over twice that much for mine.

What was included?

It has a 30 qt pot with lid. 12" thermometer. Turkey hanger hook and lifting handle and 15" burner. The burner has the safety shut off timer but doesn't bother me cause I am gonna make mine electric.

Is it on sale or did you get a clearance item? I need a cheap starter rig and this would be perfect.

I believe it was a Christmas gift item that was on markdown. The tag in the shelf said $23 something but when they rang it up it was only $15.

Back