Cheap kegerator decoration idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt415

Reaction score
I had an idea for dressing up kegerators on the cheap using printed Duck tape. They had a racing pattern which matched some of my race themed tap handles so I figured it would be a good print to start. I did it in a hurry just to see how it would look so the tape isnt perfectly lined up. They have a ton of different patterns including college teamsPrinted Duck Tape® - Tie Dye, Zebra, Camo, Flames and More. Just thought i would share this to those of you looking to dress up those boring white kegerators.

MY EYES! THEY BLEED!

Ok so maybe the racing flag/stripes pattern isnt for me. But I do like your thinking. I could see the camo working for a lodge or cabin.

I could see doing a plain ol' grey one in a garage. It would really tie the room together.

yes its very busy. the room was spinning when i looked away:cross:. i think i will try the FL gators tape soon.

It would be much easier to use contact paper vs. the 2" duct tape, but I just use brewery stickers lol

Back