Cheap 5 lb CO2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten several off of Craigslist for less than $50 including regulator, fittings, faucet, etc. Seems like people are frequently trying to get rid of fridge set ups when the fridge dies.

Since I always do tank exchanges, I don't need a new tank.

Ron

Anyone know of a better deal than this including shipping (I have free prime shipping) on a 5 pound CO2 tank? Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Zebra DNA Luxfer L6X Aluminum CO2 Tanks with CGA320 on/off Valve (5 LB, Brushed) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085282UK/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
I ordered and received mine last week. I checked around and for the price felt this one was the better deal due to Prime shipping. There are a few places that sell the tank cheaper but factoring in shipping it's close or more than this tank.
The item isn't packaged the best. The box was in horrible condition and appeared to be re-taped but luckily the tank itself wasn't damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a specific need for the smaller tank due to space constraints? If not, I always recommend people go with 20# tanks for the economics of swapping or refilling. In fact, I always recommend people to get a spare tank if they can afford it too. (I personally have two 50# tanks and five 20# tanks).

Back