CHAOS HARVEST FESTIVAL - Oct 20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltmarkers

Reaction score
Come join CHAOS in celebration of this harvest's favorite creations - Cider and seasonal home brewed ale. This is our second annual autumn festival. Last years event was a huge success; lets make this one a great party as well!

This event is part of our quarterly membership drive. All attendees must register as a contributing member on our website before entry. CHAOS membership dues go to help building our brew club, hosting more events and making more wonderful brews for all members to sample. If you are new to CHAOS and just want to check it out, or are a guest of a member, sign up for our Trial Membership. This membership is good for a month, so sign up to brew a beer as well or come to one of our educational sessions and see all that CHAOS has to offer!

https://www.facebook.com/events/454506177926486/

http://www.chaosbrewclub.net

If anyone has any questions about the event or the club, don't hesitate to PM me! Hope to see you there!

A certain home brew club in Chicago, who shall remain nameless, was busted over the summer for throwing illegal "events". One would imagine that these clubs have learned better to at least not advertise these "events" and potentially ruin it for the other home brew clubs. $0.02

Yes, yes, indeed. Illegal events are certainly to be frowned upon; would certainly not want to ruin it for other home brew clubs, agreed.

I can assure you that CHAOS has explored the Illinois Liquor law in detail and has participated in more than a couple fora, discussion, and meetings regarding such events before inviting people.

We just changed websites but I believe our new website still has the discussion regarding "events" if anyone would like to find out more. www.chaosbrewclub.net

Thanks for your concern!

I believe accounts have also been settled with the city. We've been told what to do to stay in line with current interpretations of the law and have been following suit, this started with this particular event.

Back