• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Central Mississippi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampbrewcrew

Reaction score
Selling a full set up

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1494887015.583046.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1494887047.002679.jpg

Bayou 16 gal Kettle/spigot and false bottom. Tri ply bottomed
Bayou 10 gal economy pot
Bayou Sq84 Frame modified to hold a bg14 banjo burner
Two draft brewer kegs
Co2 tank& regulator
Two way co2 manifold
Plastic 5 gallon carboys.
Chest freezer with ink bird controller (works great, but the inside needs some Clorox and tlc).

Not pictured:

Poorly homemade immersion chiller
Another plastic carboy
Extra set of keg o-orings
Three to four cases of bottles.
Various tubing, cleaner, etc

$350 for all or $250 for everything except the freezer. Not really willing to part with the freezer by itself. Everything has a few years of use and has been sitting in my garage unused for 5-6 months. It all needs a good cleaning. Will meet anywhere in the Jackson metro for the entire set.

I will sell it piece by piece if no one wants the full get up after a week or so. Willing to negotiate, and will trade for a fishing kayak.

I'm in Biloxi. I'd be interested in the chest freezer, controller, and ball lock? Corny kegs if parting out.

I'm in Biloxi. I'd be interested in the chest freezer, controller, and ball lock? Corny kegs if parting out.

If you can meet me close to Jackson I can do the freezer, two ball locks, and the controller for $125. My trucks a gas guzzler, if I need to meet you closer I can, but it will cost more. I have draft lines I can throw in, but honestly I wouldn't recommend using them.

Back