Central Coast of CA - 5 gallon keg - group buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Dub

Reaction score
I am looking into getting a group to buy some kegs around San Luis Obispo.

Any one interested? We are looking at about $25 total, delivered and includes TAX. The price is set based on buying 12 ata time and the price will go down if we buy more.

Let me know and I will get the list going and buy them in the next month.

http://www.chicompany.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_44&products_id=449

The Chi Company:

Ball Lock Kegs - 12 Pack
Starting at: $240.00

12-Pack of our high quality 5 gallon Ball Lock Kegs.

Our kegs are:

* Cleaned and sanitized by Pepsi using their automatic cleaning machinery (click for pictures)
(you should still clean & sanitize to your own standards before intitial use).
* Pressure checked.
* Sent pressurized for keg/seal integrity and to let you know they are good when you get them.
* NO to MINOR Dents or Dings.
* NO PLASTIC LIDS!

We will match mfg and type sent whenever possible. There might be the remote possibility of receiving kegs with different relief valves and/or tank posts, but this is rare.

Your 12-pack order will be shipped in 3 boxes with 4 kegs per box.

Thanks,

BW

Are these 5 gallon Cornelius kegs?

New or used? What kind of condition. I might be interested. I am new to the world of kegging. This seems like a killer deal.

I really like George at Doc's and wouldn't want to take any business away from him. Thinking this is more of a HBT and word of mouth acquisition.

BW

I am interested, i need two Cornelius kegs. Maybe we could work out some kind of "volume discount" with Doc's. I know he sells used cornys there for $35, so if we brought him some volume he might give us a better deal. Just thinking out loud here.

Back