Cellarmaker Meetup Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my first visit to Cellarmaker and absolutely loved it! I was expecting good things based on all the comments I've read and recommendations given but I was shocked how they have dialed in so many different styles. My wife and I got there a little before closing so Quad Dobis and Citrasaic had unfortunately kicked but we were able to try everything else. Really enjoyed Double Dry Hopped Mt. Nelson, BA Coffee and Cigarettes and Flesh Tones #1! Not only were the beers great, but the service was excellent, they had the best playlist of any brewery/brewpub I've been to(with possibly the exception of Tired Hands) and the overall vibe was just awesome! If I were local I would live in there. Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread or messaged me about this place. Cheers!

12814443_10153828676636208_8006967867164196741_n.jpg

Starting next Tuesday, March 8th at their tasting room, Cellarmaker Brewing Company will start selling bottles. 6 per person. It will be a monthly release until they can get a handle on how it is received

wish it was canned sixers, but this will do for now! pretty pumped

It's cool to see folks getting all super hyped on the CM bottles, but I wonder if those folks had any clue most ALL of Cellarmaker beers have been available in growlers forever?

I'm guessing the bottles are gonna increase demand for growlers in the long run. Or maybe the hyped folks are super into.......recycling???

It's cool to see folks getting all super hyped on the CM bottles, but I wonder if those folks had any clue most ALL of Cellarmaker beers have been available in growlers forever?

I'm guessing the bottles are gonna increase demand for growlers in the long run. Or maybe the hyped folks are super into.......recycling???
Lugging around your empties can be a bigger pain the ass than just getting a pre-bag of 6...

Upside of getting growlers fills is staying for a quick pint or four.

I'm confused, does this make my Jezebel bottle more or less valuable?

Honestly, I'll probably stick to growlers, I guess except for occasional trading. More variety, cheaper...

In my personal experience, growlers lose carb no matter how tightly you seal them. (Unless maybe you fill to the veeeerrry tippy-top?)

Some people might like to stash away some Cellarmaker favorites to drink over the course of a few months.

In my personal experience, growlers lose carb no matter how tightly you seal them. (Unless maybe you fill to the veeeerrry tippy-top?)

Some people might like to stash away some Cellarmaker favorites to drink over the course of a few months.
Stashing hoppy beers? No offense, but you're doing it wrong.

I was going to make a comment about how half these dudes are probably in it for the trade brick (not realizing you can ship growlers I guess), then I realized I'm sending one of my bottles to a buddy back east, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Back