CBS News: "Man becomes drunk when stomach turns into brewery"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me, but I have A LIFE. You know; like a family, friends, a career. I used the HB Search Engine before posting it and it gave me no results, so I posted the thread. I guess I should have spend my days and nights reading these forums for all new threads before posting anything. But guess what: it ain't happening.

Forgive me, but I have A LIFE. You know; like a family, friends, a career. I used the HB Search Engine before posting it and it gave me no results, so I posted the thread. I guess I should have spend my life reading these forums before posting anything, but guess what: it ain't happening.

Wow dude, chill. I didn't get the impression his post was pointed at making fun of you.

Anyway, I'll believe it when I see scientifically documented results.

Forgive me, but I have A LIFE. You know; like a family, friends, a career. I used the HB Search Engine before posting it and it gave me no results, so I posted the thread. I guess I should have spend my days and nights reading these forums for all new threads before posting anything. But guess what: it ain't happening.

You mean there is stuff to do besides HBT??? my life could have been so much better if only someone toldme sooner....

AZ_IPA said:
Hey guys, did you know Obama brews?

Bwahahahaha! Good one. I remember that whole flurry of threads....

No, I wasn't trying to be a dick to the OP in particular, I just thought it was funny how many threads cropped up on this particular topic. It happens from time to time. Sorry if I came across the wrong way. Cheers.

Back