CBC is in the paper.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is, I just went and actually bought the paper to have a paper copy, It is on the front page!!!! I am stoked!!! Best of all, to top it off....It's my Birthday!!!!! yay:ban::ban::ban:
Cheers
Jay

Ahh.. another Gemini with multiple projects. Sweet :) Awesome bday for sure.

Happy birthday for sure man! You going to have an online store front??

We are working on that as we speak. I have an Army of people working on the online and in store inventory system to make sure they work together, so you all aren't put out by a out of stock item holding up an order.

Ahh.. another Gemini with multiple projects. Sweet :) Awesome bday for sure.

I just knew there was a reason we got along so well! What day is yours?

You all want to have a good time? Read the comments that were posted in the redding online paper. go to www.redding.com and do a site search for "duo" its the first hit. The comments crack me up!
Cheers
Jay

I just knew there was a reason we got along so well! What day is yours?

You all want to have a good time? Read the comments that were posted in the redding online paper. go to Redding.com : Redding, California, News, Business, Homes, Jobs, Cars & Information and do a site search for "duo" its the first hit. The comments crack me up!
Cheers
Jay

Cool I'll check the comments in a few :) As for bdays june 7th and our wedding anniversary is the 20th the slated opening for your shop the same month as yours! Coincidence? Hmm..

ahahah holdin baby.. those were awesome just read through them all brewing party thats kickass btw thatd be a great surprise bday gift for anybody who hasnt brewed more than a mr beer !

ahahah holdin baby.. those were awesome just read through them all brewing party thats kickass btw thatd be a great surprise bday gift for anybody who hasnt brewed more than a mr beer !

Ya the parties I came up with on a whim (if that's a word) looks like it's going to be a big hit. I have people booking already :rockin: Hmmm Birthday gift.....Brilliant!
How do you like the comments from noboosenearlibrary? She must be from the Deep South "not in Redding" I was LMAO.

Ya the parties I came up with on a whim (if that's a word) looks like it's going to be a big hit. I have people booking already :rockin: Hmmm Birthday gift.....Brilliant!
How do you like the comments from noboosenearlibrary? She must be from the Deep South "not in Redding" I was LMAO.

Man thats hilarious. you could advertise after school specials, have soda kit sales, student discounts lol (I think soda making would be fun with the kid simpler too). Those parties are gonna take a lot of time away from your shop tho those will be pretty time consuming but sound awesome. Her comments were great and prove there are people that dumb. The funny thing is real alcoholics typically dont want to make their brew, we.. er.. they hit the liquor stores like people were saying.

As for bdays Im thinking any dad, or college kid (21 plus of course) would think itd be really cool to have a brewing party. Theyd feel cool too. Everybody has "wanted to" try brewing not all will stick with it but i think a lot will. What do you charge for them just out of curiousity?

And you GOTTA do classes at the shop. At least on brewdays just have people see how its done. mmmm.. I love brewing lol.

Man thats hilarious. you could advertise after school specials, have soda kit sales, student discounts lol (I think soda making would be fun with the kid simpler too). Those parties are gonna take a lot of time away from your shop tho those will be pretty time consuming but sound awesome. Her comments were great and prove there are people that dumb. The funny thing is real alcoholics typically dont want to make their brew, we.. er.. they hit the liquor stores like people were saying.

As for bdays Im thinking any dad, or college kid (21 plus of course) would think itd be really cool to have a brewing party. Theyd feel cool too. Everybody has "wanted to" try brewing not all will stick with it but i think a lot will. What do you charge for them just out of curiousity?

And you GOTTA do classes at the shop. At least on brewdays just have people see how its done. mmmm.. I love brewing lol.

The parties are going to be about 3 hours, ya know long enough to brew an extract batch and clean up. At this point it's extract only and it’s the only way I am going to get to brew for a while. We are working on cost breakdown for the parties, but it will be basically the cost of the basic starter brewing kit and the cost of the extract kit they want to brew. They are going to be held at the hosts’ house. What I am hoping for is to create customers that will come back to the shop to buy kits and start brewing on their own, and bring their friends. The good thing is I get to set the schedule, so if I start booking more than I can handle there are GREAT extract brewers here that would love to jump in and help. We are going to have classes held at the shop eventually, for those that want to learn, and for those that want to take their brewing to the next level. Yes brewday classes are must and will happen as soon as I get to brew again. The sky is the limit with the parties, they are going to be a blast. I already have people getting there friends together and wanting to book, so that’s promising.

Soda brewing parties for kids…Hmmmmm, that will get some controversy stirred up. Great idea! LOL

Back