caught my dad with my gf? what to do?, very distraught...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

bkov

Reaction score
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been. - when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off TCU and start swingin on him?

or

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Pics of said GF

george%20Foreman%20grilling.gif

george-foreman-grill.jpg

:D

ChshreCat

Reaction score
Pfft... everyone knows that type of GF does it's best work when it's working on the meat of several men at once.

JoeMama

Reaction score
I ROFLed at that. The wife didnt think it so funny...

Trade you a wife for your GF?
-Me

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
My wife ROFL'd so did I.

She's great at handling my meat and the meat from the store. If only I could get her to operate that strange noise making device that sucks up dirt and the silent one that sweeps it into the strange dirt holding contraption....

I ROFLed at that. The wife didnt think it so funny...

Trade you a wife for your GF?
-Me

thataintchicken

Reaction score
weird thing is.

My Dad actually hit on one of my GF's.

No non-stick grilling surfaces were required.

I guess the big hooters and blue eyes were the catalyst.

friarjohn

Reaction score
wow, i was kina feelin for you for a minute there....well come clean with your GF and Your Pops and have an all out 3 some.

injendsm

Reaction score
You got me. I saw the thread title and immediately thought "wtf?". Then I started reading and began to wonder what dad would actually do this. You're good, you.

2-0turbo

Reaction score
I must say, I was reading this thinking, man, this dude's Dad is messed up!! Who does that? I started thinking "What would I do in the situation" and couldn't come up with any good ideas. Hook, line and sinker...right here. : )

DubbelDach

Reaction score
NICE!!!

I say just use this:

1061418224382490231.png

Scrape your dad's grease off her and fry up a slab of your own!

(I was actually really hoping this was a thread about someone's real dad boning his real girlfriend... Is that wrong?!?!?)

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
NICE!!!

I say just use this:

1061418224382490231.png

Scrape your dad's grease off her and fry up a slab of your own!

(I was actually really hoping this was a thread about someone's real dad boning his real girlfriend... Is that wrong?!?!?)

No! I got a little tingle of excitement by the thought myself! It's so wrong it's so good!

Joker

Reaction score
I put my meat into the GF one time and it never looked the same after that. :drunk:

womencantsail

Reaction score
This is hilarious. I had to steal your joke and post it on another forum (don't worry I gave you credit...no plagiarism occurred in the sharing of this joke)