Cats

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am so so sorry for your loss. i have become really attached to my buddy and fear losing him eventually. she is beautiful and maybe its the perspective but she looks like a beast with those paws. know that you gave her the best life she could have .
my condolence.

20231226_101414.jpg20231226_100733.jpg

Nothing like enjoying the fruits of your labor while relaxing on your patio with a purring cat.

Homebrewed cider in the glass and Booboo the house panther on my lap. I must admit though... She doesn't make it easy to drink without spilling. 😂 She also seems rather unimpressed by my cider. I on the other hand, think it's pretty delicious!
17144371387058897971957119823673.jpg

Nothing like enjoying the fruits of your labor while relaxing on your patio with a purring cat.

Homebrewed cider in the glass and Booboo the house panther on my lap. I must admit though... She doesn't make it easy to drink without spilling. 😂 She also seems rather unimpressed by my cider. I on the other hand, think it's pretty delicious!View attachment 847606
Not the dreaded Side eye .

Homebrewed cider in the glass and Booboo the house panther on my lap. I must admit though... She doesn't make it easy to drink without spilling. 😂 She also seems rather unimpressed by my cider. I on the other hand, think it's pretty delicious!View attachment 847606

Surely you meant to say "relaxing on the catio".

My wife texted me that stupid doves were trying to nest on the support beam for our back patio. I assumed that was a bad idea.

Later, she texted me pictures of 2 partial sets of wings. Problem solved. The boys didn't mention it, so we didn't either.

Latest posts

Back