Casey Anthony - not guilty

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously you didn't look it up.
I had no idea until I did just how simple it is to make. I bet at least 50% of the homes in America have the ingredients and none would put on any kind of watch list.

Gasoline, nail polish remover, and bleach... That's just 1 trip the grocery store.

SpanishCastleAle said:
I live in Orlando and have tried to tune this whole thing out, but it's almost impossible to do so.

But I thought I had heard that a cop (now fired) showed up to a call that there was a dead body in a wooded area; then proceeded to give the caller a 30 minute lecture about 'wasting our time' and then left without searching for said body. Caylee's body was found 5 months later in that same wooded area. But the body was so decomposed by that point any good evidence was gone. If true, look there if you're looking to throw some blame around.

IIRC, it was corrupt/incompetent cops that allowed OJ to walk too.

I bet you couldn't get within 100 yards of the courthouse do to all the madness! I heard that about the calls saying there was a body as well but I think there were multiple calls before it was looked in to.

Native302 said:
First off STFU!

I love my country and have served in its Military for 13 years, 6 of those as an officer, with plans on serving 17 more, and have deployed to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Dubai, Quatar, U.A.E, and Afganistan. I know what those countries are like and what their people are like. I must say I like their simplistic ways of dealing with criminals compared to the justice system of this country. I have no reason to steal or stir trouble against foreign countries, but those who do/did should be punished. When I do retire I most likely will move out of country, but not to the middle east - I will agree with you on that.

Eye for an eye is my belief! You have your own belief and I have fought and still will fight for you to have that belief! Just don't jump on my A$$ cause we don't see eye to eye.

Cheers :mug:

Eye for an eye is what I see fit!

I don't think any a$$es are being jumped on and everyone is entitled to their opinion. So far this thread has been a semi healthy debate and voice of opinions and we should keep it that way... I'm sure the mods are already watching :).

I for one don't necessarily agree with an eye for an eye but to each his own. For sake of example say a guy stole a banana from a corner market because he's homeless, without money and a starving baby. In some countries he may in fact get his hands cut off. Is that justice? That's An extreme example but food for thought I guess, albeit borderline off topic for what we think of the verdict and topic of this thread.

With all the weirdness and lying, she at least should have gotten child abuse/neglect.Whatever happened she seemed to be covering something up, i know how she is because i use to lie real good to my parents then again i got in a crapload of trouble due to drinking that caught up to me for karmah or watever you want to call it.years later.People that think they know she did it are just full of it,what do they know and what do they really know about her, American people are not her judge, in this case seems its between her and God now.Nancy Grace mob, i bet she wants to get out of that Nacy following herd state,poeople can be so dumb being convinced and manipulated by the images on tv,.
Same thing with 911.Behind closed doors we will may know the real truth, only public image.People are getting off and getting rich on this crap

Back