• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cary NC Free Lucky Buddha bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempting... I've always liked the look of those bottles, but never was brave enough to buy a sixer. They'd be great for something that didn't have hops in it.

You could always keep them in dark places for hoppy beers too. If you want them they're yours if you can collect. I work in RTP so can meet during the week too

Let me think about it. If someone else comes along, by all means, don't keep me in the front of the line.

:)

Im in Apex, trying to talk myself out of a sixer. Have no idea what I would use them for but they look bad ass.

Im in Apex, trying to talk myself out of a sixer. Have no idea what I would use them for but they look bad ass.

Yeah, same here - and, looking at the 4-1/2 cases of empties I already have, I kinda don't know where I'd put them.

Fill them and give them away for Easter/birthdays/Christmas? No need to be sad if you don't get them back even

I've had a few folks asking about shipping. I would be happy to ship these at your cost.

Might be easiest to go for USPS flat rate boxes? The large flat rate boxes are $19 anywhere in the US

A test this morning shows that a dozen bottles fit into one flat rate box

I'll take a dozen. Send me your paypal information, please and I'll go ahead and pay.

So far two of the four boxes are claimed. I have two outstanding but two people are supposed to be sending shipping labels for those. If they aren't claimed soonish I'll open them back up.

Back