Career Change

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMPLER

Reaction score
Heading out tomorrow for my second interview for a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep position. I'm currently in Retail Management and looking for a career change. Anyone on the board in field? Looking for interview topics, tips and thoughts.

Much appreciated

Cheers

Sales is a good job reference ... if you are successful it shows good work ethic, that you can sustain a high level of activity, and an ability to communicate with people.

Success in retail management also shows an ability to communicate with people (and be a "people person").

Your good work ethic and the ability to sustain high levels of activity may be what your pharma company needs to hear about.

First interview... CHECK!
Second interview... CHECK!
Return phone call... PENDING!

Good vibes today. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Heading out tomorrow for my second interview for a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep position. I'm currently in Retail Management and looking for a career change. Anyone on the board in field? Looking for interview topics, tips and thoughts.

Much appreciated

Cheers

Not in the field but Kudos to you! Sometimes I feel it would be nice to do something different but I like my stable job and my co-workers rock, seriously they are awesome, so it would really be difficult for me to leave such a great atmosphere. Best wishes to you, my only advise is to be yourself and be honest.

Moving on to the third and final round in Monday.

Party at Sampler's Tuesday! ... ayup, who's goin buggin? ... I'll bring da buttah.
12635a.gif

Latest posts

Back