Can't wait to brew again...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geneticjim

Reaction score
I got my hops from Nicobrew a day early. I also received my keg kit today. All I have to do is go get some grains from my LHBS... This will be my first batch using a keg!

I haven't been able to brew since before Thanksgiving and find myself ruminating about when my next opportunity will be. I want one more brew day this year!

I haven't been able to brew since before Thanksgiving and find myself ruminating about when my next opportunity will be. I want one more brew day this year!

I feel ya. In the same boat. Have not brewed since teach a friend to brew day. Have to brew sooooon.

Better hurry! We will be making summer beers before you know it.

Just thinking it would be a good time to make a lager since the heating unit in my fermentation chamber won't have to work very hard.

I must be "odd man out" because I bottle every Friday and brew 2 gallons every Saturday. This satisfies my beer addiction with about 3 bottles per day :mug:

I just brewed a citra IPA... I also just dry hopped my black IPA. 7 more days until I can keg that one...

I just brewed a citra IPA... I also just dry hopped my black IPA. 7 more days until I can keg that one...

You might get by with fewer days of dry hopping if you are impatient. I've seen references to getting nearly the same results with dry hopping 3 to 5 days. Just a hint.:mug:

You might get by with fewer days of dry hopping if you are impatient. I've seen references to getting nearly the same results with dry hopping 3 to 5 days. Just a hint.:mug:

Oh... That's good to hear! Thanks!

Better hurry! We will be making summer beers before you know it.

Just thinking it would be a good time to make a lager since the heating unit in my fermentation chamber won't have to work very hard.

Wasn't able to get that last brewday in before 2017 arrived (eff you, 2016!) but will make it up this weekend.

Mashing a Czech pilsner today and will make a Westy 12 clone tomorrow.

Woop woop!!!

Back