Can't take it any more!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forums need their characters...

..makes it more like "family" or a sitcom.:cross:

Bird's been busy, he joined the forum about the same time as I did!:drunk:

Sorry, Dibby. It's after midnight here and I'm still awake...yes, I'm off again tomorrow. Last day though before the 2 day work week.

Just got done kegging/bottling an Amber Ale.

Presently sampling my Bitter American AmBASSador (Bass clone). It's only been 2 weeks, but it tastes like a winner.:D

Rough day today. Laid some cement board in the bathroom. Gonna tile tomorrow. We had a double sink. Replacing it with a new single. The cabinet has a false drawer (front) that I removed and made a drawer for. The hardware to make a drawer work was easier to find and install than I thought. Then there's the new sink hardware, medicine cabinet, replacing the shower door and tub/shower hardware. Haven't decided on the new lights yet.

When I get that done I'll have the pleasure of tearing out the carpet in the basement and tiling it. Oh, goody!:D Should be a good time to tear out a couple of walls and build a corner bar that'll take up 2 walls. We'll have to see.

Back