Cant stop drinking my latest beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlyday

Reaction score
I brewed up a midwest brewing cologne kolsch the begining of september. It was in primary for about three week and in cold storage since. Carbed it up this last week and pulled a pint yesterday. Super clear, crisp, clean, and great flavor. The problem is I cant stop hitting the keg. This beer is way too drinkable.

I brewed up a midwest brewing cologne kolsch the begining of september. It was in primary for about three week and in cold storage since. Carbed it up this last week and pulled a pint yesterday. Super clear, crisp, clean, and great flavor. The problem is I cant stop hitting the keg. This beer is way too drinkable.

Well you are still typing readably so I guess you have room for a few more. RDWHAHB. :mug:

This one is easy. I once loved a 9% Belgian Golden Strong I had on tap. 4 pints in the span of 90 mins took care of that. Woke up, took Advil, then gave it all away to friends...

This one is only 4.3 abv, but goes down really easy. I will make sure I have at least 10 gallons of this ready for next summer.

I washed the yeast from this batch and the kits are under $21. Cheap but good. My kind of beer.

I had a similar batch last summer. 4.0% Golden Promise/Centennial lawnmower beer. Broke my heart when the keg kicked about three weeks after that first pint.

Better brew another batch of that one so you have a backup ready!

Isn't that why you brewed your own? To have something to really enjoy.
You are officially a home brewer.
Brew on.

Made that same beer this summer. Very tasty indeed! Cheers.

image-29858422.jpg

Well the keg is almost gone. Manage to pull 3 bottles off keg. Plan on sending them to a competition. Getting ingredients together for a 10 gallon batch of this going for super bowl.

Back