• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cannular Can Seamer (Manual)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
WTS Cannular Can Seamer, including cans+lids, power supply, and (official) plexiglass shield.

I bought this about two years ago but have seen my brewing activity drop off significantly since then. I used this to can some stouts when I first bought it, but haven't used it since.

IMG_4479 Large.jpeg IMG_4480 Large.jpeg IMG_4481 Large.jpeg IMG_4482 Large.jpeg IMG_4484 Large.jpeg IMG_4485 Large.jpeg

500ml Cans and lids not pictured, but included (somewhere between 80 and 100 cans I'm guessing).

$450 - NYC Local pickup only (no shipping)

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Cannular & Cans are still available.

Ironically, I found what happened to one of the two carboys @fourfarthing -- It was hiding behind the box of empty cans for the Cannular. :D If you're ever down this way, let me know -- otherwise I'll ping you next time we head up north.

fourfarthing

I make beer, what's your superpower?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Cannular & Cans are still available.

Ironically, I found what happened to one of the two carboys @fourfarthing -- It was hiding behind the box of empty cans for the Cannular. :D If you're ever down this way, let me know -- otherwise I'll ping you next time we head up north.

Love it. Sours in the queue for those carboys if they survive :)

OP
OP
T

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Love it. Sours in the queue for those carboys if they survive :)

Hell yeah! I only have one of the carboys, unfortunately, but it's in the box for what it's worth. I also have some straps that were specifically designed for moving full carboys if you're interested.

Separately, the cannular is still available if anyone is interested in taking up canning. ;)

Wagon_6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence to start canning, do it. I use this with the Tapcooler (counterpressure) and it’s awesome. Grogtag has 16 oz create your own labels for a crisp look. Biggest benefit is you can take homebrew to a lot more places in a can than in a glass bottle!