Canadian Suppliers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THRobinson

Reaction score
Hey fellow Canadians... just wondered if you had any websites/links for Canadian suppliers that sell ingredients much like Austin Homebrew Supplies does.

I checked on here, found some old links, basic equipment sales, and a lot of US sites, but not so much for Canada when comes to hops/grains/kits.

Wondering if maybe we can start a Canadian sticky, which I have no problems with moderating if one gets started... but for now, trying to save some time/duty/shipping costs ordering locally.

Hoping for a site like AHS with kits, but, if not, if I can at least order everything needed for a recipe that be great, lots of recipes here.

Thanks
:mug:

Wondering if maybe we can start a Canadian sticky, which I have no problems with moderating if one gets started... but for now, trying to save some time/duty/shipping costs ordering locally.

+1

Where I order from comes down to time/duty/shipping to figure out overall price by comparing prices at my local HBSTs and costs to get stuff from the states. Sometimes my local HB stores are on par, sometimes they are up to twice as much as US online stores.

+1

Where I order from comes down to time/duty/shipping to figure out overall price by comparing prices at my local HBSTs and costs to get stuff from the states. Sometimes my local HB stores are on par, sometimes they are up to twice as much as US online stores.

Ya I notice that for some things as well... beer especially. I bought my pot (cooking not smoking) from the US because even after shipping I saved $20.

I think it's because there are so few places that sell in Canada vs the US that well, lack of competition/suppliers make it harder for them to get stock and not as able to sell at competitive prices.

... aren't we supposed to be known for our beer? :D

Back