snowtires

Reaction score
Serious discussions only

[ame]http://youtu.be/04u58ifxmRA[/ame]

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
You want a serious discussion about these to hosers? You've got to be kidding. But I will say this,Canadian beer always has that sort of green hop flavor to me. some more than others. And it's cheaper here than up there. I was drinking molson in a strip club 1 1/4M down the street from the frickin brewery in the late 80's-early 90's. Each bottle was $3.18 a piece!

Bradinator

Reaction score
The major difference between American beer and Canadian beer is one is made in America and the other Canada.

True fact!

Doog_Si_Reeb

Beer is Good. And stuff!
Reaction score
The major difference between American beer and Canadian beer is one is made in America and the other Canada.

True fact!
But what about beers like Miller? Is it an American beer or a Canadian beer? It originated in America but it's now owned by some hosers. Take off, eh!

mkringii

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Who then merged with molsoncoors after inbev bought budwiser .. but its still owned by sab... SAB MillerCoors i think its called now.. and its from the uk

Doog_Si_Reeb

Beer is Good. And stuff!
Reaction score
Who then merged with molsoncoors after inbev bought budwiser .. but its still owned by sab... SAB MillerCoors i think its called now.. and its from the uk
I stand corrected... It's Coors that went north. Miller and Bud went across the pond. I'm getting my B/M/C confused. :)

Hockeyhunter99

Reaction score
I would say that Canadian beer has more flavor. Kind of like how they say Miller Lite has more flavor. it's not good flavor, just more of it. :D