Can any vendor beat this price? Good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badmajon

Reaction score
3 Draft Party Faucet, with 5 foot Line and Cornelius Connection $11.95 each $35.85

Air Distributer - 3 way, With Check Valves, $41.45

3 Disconnect, IN (gas) Ball Lock, 1/4" MFL $5.95 $17.85

3 Flare Tubeing (FFL to Barb) Swivel Nuts, (1/4" to 5/16") $2.95 $8.85

CO2 Regulator, Add a body, Chudnow Economy Brand
(Standard - Right Hand Thread) $34.95

2 Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, Ball Lock (Pepsi Style) for Homebrew/Soda $49.95 $99.90

20 ft Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot $0.59 $11.80

Oetiker Clamp Tool $8.95 $8.95

8 Oetiker Clamps (13.3) $0.29 $2.32

10 Oetiker Clamps (15.7) $0.29 $2.90

Sub-Total: $264.82
Shipping: UPS Ground: $26.86
KegConnection.com ESTIMATED TOTAL $291.68

---

Thoughts? I'm upgrading a single keg system with two kegs (I can only connect one at a time) to a 4 keg system with one being on its own co2 regulator (for carbing).

Here are some comments:

* I think you are missing a gas disconnect and the nut that goes with it.
* I am not sure you need that much of gas line
* You will need more that 5ft per tap of beer line. I got a kit from kegconnection 2 months ago, and 5 is just not enough, even with 3/16 ID line. I had to re-order to make it 10 per line (receiving it this Thursday). 10 might be too much, but I prefer slow pour than foam.

Now the price from kegconnection is good, except for the kegs. 3 weeks ago I got 4 kegs delivered in CA for $165 from sabco (brew-magic.com). But it looks like this past days, prices for ball locks kegs have been rising. I was also very disappointed with the 4 kegs I got with the kit from kegconnection: not cleaned, one with wrong post (they made this one right), one poppet leakin from time to time. The ones from Sabco were great, clean, and shiny.

Hope that helps

Thanks for your feedback. I already have a one-keg system so I only need to order 3 disconnects+nuts extra.

I might get the 10' beer lines though, foam is a constant problem for me with my 5 foot line, despite kegconnection's insistance that 5 feet is perfect. I have to turn down the pressure from 12 to 5-8 psi to pour every time.

Back