• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Camlock Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverZero

Reaction score
Edit: Got my fittings so I'm all set. Disregard the following.

I need camlocks for my rig! Looking for 1/2" stainless, a mix of A and F style plus a few high-flow female barbs. Also silicone tubing.

Any good Labor Day sales from vendors would work too! I'd rather support our vendors here if I can.

I have a lot of bargain fittings quick disconnects (not camlock) I want to part with. Are you tied to camlock?

Sorry, I should have updated this thread. I ordered from BF and they arrived last week.

Sorry, I should have updated this thread. I ordered from BF and they arrived last week.

No problem. Sorry I took so long. I had given to a friend to use as he saw fit. Didn't push to get them back until today when I got another ping

No problem. Sorry I took so long. I had given to a friend to use as he saw fit. Didn't push to get them back until today when I got another ping

Back