• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Cam Lock Fittings 1/2"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinic

Reaction score
IMG_3079.JPG
I bought a full setup here on this forum in the summer of 2017. These fittings were included, but so were enough tri-clover, which was my preference. Time to let go of them, as I really don't see them in our program.

$60 plus shipping takes the whole lot. The tri-clover in the pic are 1 1/2" TC to 1/2" male cam lock.

Last edited:
Clyde sorry I missed your post. If these are still available I’ll take them and can send PayPal. Just let me know either way

Clyde sorry I missed your post. If these are still available I’ll take them and can send PayPal. Just let me know either way

My reply on Saturday was directed at Hoppy Sanchez, who was the first to reply to my post.

I have EasyMcBreazy as second in line (from PM sent on Wed), kdebow is third, and universalfrost as forth.

Hoppy has 'til the end of today to respond.

Sorry I haven't been attending this as I should. Last week got quite busy for me. My bad in the timing of the post. But I'm back on it this week, and will give each on this list a day to respond. thnx so much for the interest. A portion of these funds will be used to once again become of sponsor of this forum.

-clyde

My reply on Saturday was directed at Hoppy Sanchez, who was the first to reply to my post.

I have EasyMcBreazy as second in line (from PM sent on Wed), kdebow is third, and universalfrost as forth.

Hoppy has 'til the end of today to respond.

Sorry I haven't been attending this as I should. Last week got quite busy for me. My bad in the timing of the post. But I'm back on it this week, and will give each on this list a day to respond. thnx so much for the interest. A portion of these funds will be used to once again become of sponsor of this forum.

-clyde
Still interested, thanks

No reply back from Hoppy Sanchez, so EasyMcBreazy now has until tomorrow, Wed. March 6th to claim this lot.

Back