Calling Chicago/nearby Homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motleybrews

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will be in your fine city for 7 weeks beginning January 31 and ending March 22. I'll be studying to become a Master brewer at the Siebel Institute of Technology.

If anyone is open to having a guest from the south come brew, I'd love to do some brewing while I'm up there. Or meet for a beer somewhere. I'm in school M-F 9-5, but nights and weekends are wide open.

You can PM me here, or email [email protected]

thanks!

Are you also a beer judge? If so, there are a couple of competitions going on in the area as well, one of which only takes BJCP recognized and above, the other is a bit more open overall. Cheers and good luck!

Brian

Hey there, always down to brew and drink brew lol, I actually have been checking into simbel institute myself, are you taking a full curriculum or just specific classes

Hey sorry I never got back to this thread...I did the concise course last October, and am currently in the master brewer program. On our month break now between the diploma and master programs

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

how is the program? i have been looking into doing their online program cause i need to work full time and it sounds pretty good

Back