Calling all southern Californians

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MHBT

Reaction score
My buddy just went to california and he is in the highland area, he is looking for russian river beers in particular pliny and blind pig, can someone tell me where to buy those beers? so i can tell him, he said he tried bevmo but nada thanks

highland area
As in the city of Highland? If so, that’s well south of Santa Rosa and RR is probably a tough find. La Bodega in Riverside was my go to for tough finds. That’s 15-20 miles from Highland but depending on traffic, it could be a few hour round trip. Good luck

As in the city of Highland? If so, that’s well south of Santa Rosa and RR is probably a tough find. La Bodega in Riverside was my go to for tough finds. That’s 15-20 miles from Highland but depending on traffic, it could be a few hour round trip. Good luck
Right on, wish vinnie would make it easier

I was thinking El Ceritos Liquor in Corona is an option. They have a great selection, but I'd call before making the trip. Also Barron's Markets will usually have some RR options, not sure about the hoppy ones though. Good luck :mug:

Latest posts

Back