Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I haven't heard that Solitude Aeturnus album in about 15 years. My friend used to have it on cassette. He played it at Quizno's all the time when we worked there as teenagers. Yep, he was still listening to cassette tapes in 1999. After all these years I recognized it instantly when I heard it.

Ingurgitate/Demoniacal Genuflection
These are a local group who have been all over, and are now playing under a different name (different singer) and a COMPLETELY different style. The drummer did most of the songwriting for this album. They practiced right behind us when I was still playing in the Deathcore band I left around April 2013. I actually went to high school with Anthony, one of the guitarists. And Dobber, the drummer, is a beast that's been in more groups than I can even name.

How's Dobber doing these days? Back when I lived in Galveston I used to hang with some of the metal folks. I met Zig, Dobber, Shawn W.... Great people that I really miss sometimes! :rockin:

Meh, Howard Jones singing next to Sharon.. What the hell were they thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:

Light a candle, turn out the lights, crank it up, close your eyes!

Thank Odin for Norwegian black metal. It's the only thing that keeps me sane during my winter commutes, since I live on one side of the continental divide and work on the other.

During my five hour drive home today I listened to Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk during my initial rage and frustration, some old Mayhem once the despair started setting in, Into the Nightside Eclipse once I had accepted my fate and started feeling a certain zen about the whole thing, and celebrated with some Einherjer when I finally made through the bottleneck at the top of the pass and was home-free.

Just saw these guys on their tour with Amon Amarth, epic.

They are not d-bags either, they where hanging out at their merch booth after the set signing stuff and just chilling. Go the new CD signed by all.

Last time I saw them the headliner was Dying Fetus. Enslaved was wearing some traditional Viking outfits, tunics and leggings and stuff. The crowd was obviously there for Dying Fetus and started heckling Enslaved for wearing tights, yelling stuff about Peter Pan. F***ing a**holes.

I'm guessing the Amon Amarth crowd will be cooler.

My guess is that yes it will be a better crowd, since they will be there for viking metal. Amon Amarth put on one of the best shows I've ever seen btw. The frontman, don't remember his name, had a drinking horn strapped to his belt that he would swig on during guitar solos and breaks. He really knows how to work a crowd too, get ready for a great time

saw on facialbook that a new album is on the horizon :instant boner news:. .

Here is the February episode of ALE AND METAL TV! Hope you guys like it. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for new vid updates.
[ame="http://youtu.be/alfs4doeA9w"][YOUTUBE]alfs4doeA9w[YOUTUBE][/ame]

Grinderman are probably metal, right?

[ame]http://youtu.be/vaS6XlkkHZE[/ame]

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

Back