Cadbury Egg Preference?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer?

• Cadbury Cream Egg

• Cadbury Caramel Egg

• I like them both!

• Ewww, nasty!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Caramel all the way... Then again, I would rather make my own chocolate treat. Dark chocolate is so much better than milk chocolate :).

I perfer the caramel ones, the cream ones have never really looked right to me, the 2 different colors of goo in the center.

-Jason

I used to love the creme eggs and never cared for the caramel ones. both of them are just too much for me anymore. I like the cadbury mini eggs with the candy shell the best now.

I'm glad there was an option for both. I don't think I would have been able to choose. I used to be a diehard cream egg fan but once I got a hold of some of those caramel eggs there was no way I'd be able to pick one over the other.

the white and yolk in the cream egg is just genious. something about seeing that yolk in the middle of the white when i bite into the first egg of the year really does it for me.

there is also a new orange one this year. It is the same as the classic creme egg except the "yolk" is orange flavored.

They are ok, creme egg is better.

I used to love the cream eggs, and was hopeful on the caramel, but neither do it for me anymore. Just too much sugar. I'm trying to cut back and just don't get into the sweet stuff anymore. I like dark chocolate sometimes, and sweets on occasion, but one of those just seems nasty to me now.

Back