C02 question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underwaterdan

Reaction score
I have 2 c02 bottles, one 5 pound and one 15. I have three taps in the wall, and room for 4 kegs in the fridge. I probably will only have 3 max filled at a time though. I am thinking of the best way to set up my distrubition of c02. I currently have one regulator that feeds one keg. I know I need more equiptment but I am trying to do this the cheapest way possible, but at the same time still be able to dispense all 3 kegs.(hopefully atleast 2 at different pressures if not all 3)
Okay enough said?

IF you also have two regulators and don't mind having both bottles in use at the same time, all you would need is a Y-splitter on one tank. To get three pressures, you'll have to buy secondary regulators. No way around it.

You can add a regulator body to your current regulator, that gives you 2 different pressures. Then you can buy some distribution manifolds to be able to handle all 4 kegs. You can also buy a dual pressure regulator. Dont worry about the reg you currently have, you can use it with your other tank.. for say pushing star san, pbw and sealing keg seals when first racking. Plus you can also use the second keg to force carb at higher pressures.

CO2 Regulator, Add a body, Chudnow Economy Brand

*Components:Air Distributors, Manifolds

Latest posts

Back