• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan BYO Magazine collection- 2010-19

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
I have a collection of 76 issues of Brew Your Own magazine from 2010 through 2019. This includes every issue from 2010-2018 and half the issues from 2019 (issues with BYO and/or USPS meant I didn’t receive all of my issues with my subscription in 2019).

All in great condition (a couple are rougher from being forced through the mail slot). Kept in plastic sleeves and binders, which are included. If desired I can remove them from the binders to save on shipping.

Tons of great info on Sierra Nevada, Anchor Steam, Lagers, Stouts, IPA, yeast, kegerators, kettles, mash tuns, fermenters, etc. etc.

$60

1608304990312.jpeg

Live in Stockbridge, GA 30281. Curious to what the price would be with shipping for the mags with the binders vs without the binders.

@Jmurph2084 I just tracked down a box large enough to hold them all in the binders. It weighs 50lbs and measures 25x13x10.

If you are willing to do usps media mail, it’d be $30 to ship. Otherwise feel free to use the above information from 49423 to see if you can figure out a different shipping alternative.

Back