BYO magazine $12 as low as $7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyseany

Reaction score
First of all if this is not allowed please delete...

I know alot of people look for a good deal on BYO mag.
Today if you buy from value mags through ebates...you can get it for as low as 7 bucks

Goto ebates and sign up for an account and they will put $5 in your account...then find valuemags.com on there and link to it from ebates...it will cost you $24.95 today but you will get 52% back in your ebates account...

Ebates will deposit the money you earn in your bank account out paypal account put even send you a check...I put mine into paypal and use out to buy other things... O they deposit at the end of the quarter...)

Here's a link to ebates...
Coupons, Promo Codes and Cash Back Savings - Ebates.com

I've used ebates each time the company is available through them and save a little each time I order online...even if its only a few cents..but this deal will save you $12

Sean

Hmm, math is not my strong subject. I looked and I see Cover Price of $32.. and Value price of $25.. No online subscriptions cost that much that I've seen when looking.

Then 52% cash back.. should cost you about $12.. no? I don't see how you can get ~$7..

I need the pointers.. I'm a dummy. That said... $12 ain't bad.

If you are new to ebates they usually give you $5 free.... 12-5 is 7....

Our like you said 12 bucks is good too!

If you are new to ebates they usually give you $5 free.... 12-5 is 7....

Our like you said 12 bucks is good too!

Thanks.. I tried them and also ordered a woodcarving magazine. I don't see how they credit you with the 52% + the $5.. but, I'll wait a half hour and call them.

It takes a few days to post to your ebates account...then you can select how you want to get your money...but they only pay it out each quarter...
I get my money paid into my paypal account and use out online to buy more junk I don't need :)

I put my order in too...we get a ton of magazines that I order this way...hobby farm and hobby home are 2 of the cooler ones I like...

Back