Buying first kegging equiptment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beaunine

Reaction score
So I'm moving into kegging and wanted suggestions on best setup! What kind of keg does everyone find to be the best working for them???

Most people use 5 gallon "corny" kegs. These are convenient since many brewers brew 5 gallon batches. You can also use standard sanke kegs with a conversion kit if you brew larger batches.

I actually just posted something about equipment and someone put me onto keg connection.com I went to there website and priced out a complete setup, ball lock corne keg, CO2 tank and hoses with connectors. The total was $175.

I got my original setup from kegconnection too. Had some customer service hiccups, but I was satisfied with the products. I got a 5lb tank, taprite dual output regulator, 2 cornies, stainless steel dual tap tower, perlick 525ss, and all the hoses from them. Everything comes pre-assembled, so it was cake installing it since I had no idea what I was doing when I first started kegging.

Back