• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Butteryfly TCs, sock filter, sparge arm, tap handles, and Speidel fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uberg33k

Reaction score
HI!

UjJtkGl.jpg

I've got the following extra stuff for sale.

(2) 1.5" TC sanitary butterfly valves. These aren't the cheap Chinese ones, they're beefy monsters. EPDM seat. Originally paid $80/per and never used them. Looking for $50/per shipped.

(1) 1.5" TC sock filter. The filter is 6" long. Never used. Looking for $25 shipped.

Whoever is the first person to buy one of the TC pieces, I'll throw in the 1.5" blank cap shown.

(1) MoreBeer Ultimate Sparge Arm. Never used. Looking for $100 shipped

(2) tap handles. $10/per shipped.

Also! Not shown in the pic (2) 20L and (2) 30L Speidel fermenters. Only used a few times. Have all the parts and pieces. Pretty close to new. I just don't make huge batches anymore so I don't need these. $20/per on the 20L and $30/per on the 30L. Due to the size and the fact I could never find a box to ship these things in, you will have to arrange for local pickup if you want them (local ATL metro area).

Back