burner stand build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollisBrewCo

Reaction score
after coming into some stainless tables for the low price of "get these F$%*ing things out of my garrage !" i decided to make some burner stands. Pictures of the process follow

Burner2.jpg

Burner4.jpg

Burner7.jpg

Burner16.jpg

Burner17.jpg

and now for a little explanation, The burner is held in place by a threaded rod with a wing nut on the bottom so i can adjust the height as to not get too much soot on the bottom of my kettle. i put the cut out piece of stainless on the bottom of the table held in place by the wing nut effectively creating the worlds largest washer ! :mug:. This is for my 55 gallon blichmann kettle so i will still need to add some box steel for added strength. The burner seems really solid and will be attached to the hard plumbed natural gas line by flexible gas hose.

Nicely done - let me know how the burners work out I just switched to BG14 setup because it was working a little too well. I'm sure your adjustment set up will do the trick though,

Back