Bulk purchase Coreny Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdwiggi

Reaction score
Hello all I am wanting to make a bulk purchase of Corny kegs some where in the range of 100 to 150 of these... Does anyone know of some one in Missouri or the Midwest that would sell that many at a much discounted rate? I would be willing to come and get them...

Thanks

CD

McEver distributors, find them on ebay, will sell you pallets of them. Fred is a nice guy and was always responsive to me. I got two kegs for $91 shipped...but he gave me quotes on pallets which was considerably less per keg.

Edit: they are not in Missouri, Florida actually, but get a quote.

Contact McEver. They will drop-ship pallets to you. It's worth a quick conversation or email at least.

tre9er said:
Contact McEver. They will drop-ship pallets to you. It's worth a quick conversation or email at least.

Their price for a pallet were still pretty bad. I think someone here got a quote.

tre9er said:
I'm betting a quote on 150 cornies would have to come out pretty cheap, like ~$15-20 each.

I could be wrong, but I thought the pallet price was still 35 each.

tre9er said:
I think that's fairly close, but 150 cornies is more than a pallet!

The more I talk, the less I sound like I know what I'm talking abut. I'll shut up now :p

I tried to buy from Fred, but after a few order changes, I think he got frustrated and blew me off. Funny thing is, I went from 12 kegs to 30. He never got back to me on the order.
Your mileage may vary.

I tried to buy from Fred, but after a few order changes, I think he got frustrated and blew me off. Funny thing is, I went from 12 kegs to 30. He never got back to me on the order.
Your mileage may vary.

My club just bought 58 from McEver. All ball lock. They were shipped on pallets. I paid $30 each for my 3, and they are in excellent shape (no dents anywhere) and holding pressure when I picked mine up. O-rings looked new or in good shape too.

kegs.png

My club just bought 58 from McEver. All ball lock. They were shipped on pallets. I paid $30 each for my 3, and they are in excellent shape (no dents anywhere) and holding pressure when I picked mine up. O-rings looked new or in good shape too.

kegs.png

I swear mine had like 40PSI in them when I got them. Had to de-gas for like 30 seconds it seemed...Kinda scary when you think about it :eek:

Its all good. It would be nice if a local place had 150 kegs, cheap, without shipping. Just hard to find.

McEver distributors, find them on ebay, will sell you pallets of them. Fred is a nice guy and was always responsive to me. I got two kegs for $91 shipped...but he gave me quotes on pallets which was considerably less per keg.

Edit: they are not in Missouri, Florida actually, but get a quote.

Thank tre9er for the idea. We are still looking and sorry about not crediting.

Back