Bulk hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SC_Ryan

Reaction score
I used to order all of my bulk hops from hops direct but it seems they don't have the selection or the ability to keep hops in stock that they used to. I waited on ordering 2011 crop hops until they had more available, and now most of the hops I like to order in bulk are out of stock for the entire rest of the season. :( Where are you guys ordering your bulk hops nowa' days?

I get bulk everything from BrewcraftUSA. They always have everything. You might need some commercial account though

this year i have ordered from:
farmhouse, northern brewer, labelpeelers and hopsshack.

yeah this year seems to be a bad year for hops again. Luckily, I got my orders in in Jan. I think NorthernBrewer and alot of homebrew stores are vacuuming up the hops. As well as craft brewers of course

I'm surprised more home brewers don't grow their own. It's crazy simple, and very cheap to do. I have multiple pounds of cascade, chinook, liberty, and magnum in my fridge. I get bitched at from the woman about lack of freezer space, but I'm not paying 3 bucks for a ounce of hops either.

I wish I got more sun. I planted Cascade, Goldings and Magnum 5 years ago and the only plant that produces anything is the Cascade which come in at a little under two pounds every year.

this year i have ordered from:
farmhouse, northern brewer, labelpeelers and hopsshack.

Thanks for the heads up on labelpeelers and hopsshack, I hadn't heard of either of these. I just ordered 4# of some of hopsshacks specials which were great but the shipping was pretty brutal at $20 for 4#. Labelpeelers prices look reasonable. If they had stock on some of the other hops I wanted, I probably would have placed an order there too.

Latest posts

Back