Brushes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewer_99

Reaction score
Anyone know of a SINGLE source where I can buy the 6" Corny brush and the 3/16" x 24"+ dip tube brush?

I can find them at different stores, but that's a lot of shipping charges for seperate orders and HBS are far and in between.

Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks.

Www.brewersconnection.com

Yes, it is my local HBS, and also where I work. We ship for 20 %. We also take paypal.

(Yes you can probably find them cheaper, but this is one place that I know has them. Mainly because I stock the shelves.)

steve

You can order the diptube brush from Northern Brewer. As far as the corney brush, just go to walmart and get a new toilet brush. They work great for scrubbing out a corney keg.

homebrewer_99 said:
Anyone know of a SINGLE source where I can buy the 6" Corny brush and the 3/16" x 24"+ dip tube brush?

I can find them at different stores, but that's a lot of shipping charges for seperate orders and HBS are far and in between.

Any help would be appreiciated. Thanks.
You are in luck! Some time ago I was looking for the same thing. A place that had both the corny/demijohn (6" dia) brush and the corny dip tube brush. They can both be found at HomeBrew Heaven. From the main page, click on "Cleaners, Sanitizers" and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see them both right next to each other.

Thanks for the leads and tips. I'll check them out.

As far as using a toilet brush goes they are too short. I have large forearms and can barely get my hand inside the kegs...so I was looking for something longer.

Would a diptube brush work for cleaning out the inside of racking canes ? I'm always worried that mine aren't as clean as they could be.

And while we are at it, does anyone know of a mop type brush for cleaning the bottom of Better Bottles ? Mine seems to have a layer of scum like a dirty window, even after I use an oxy cleaner.

Thanks

Back