Brooklyn Brewery Beer Dinner in Miami

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinDave07

Reaction score
On Wednesday, August 25th Garrett Oliver, Brewmaster of Brooklyn Brewery hosted a beer dinner at Maitardi an Italian restaurant in Miami's design district.

It was incredible!

IMG_2345.jpg

The first course was Miatarde Ceviche (barramundi fillet, orange sections, ginger, lemongrass essence, yucca chips) w/ Brooklyn Sorachi Ace

IMG_2349.jpg

Second was Polpette di Bisonte (bison meat meatballs, Asiago cheese filling, spicy chili sauce) w/ Brooklyn Lager

IMG_2352.jpg

Third we had Risotto Asparagi e Gorgonzola (carnaroli rice, Brooklyn local 1 beer, asparagus, gorgonzola dolce cheese) w/Brooklyn Local 1

IMG_2354.jpg

The fourth course was Stinco di Agnello (Brooklyn brown ale braised lamb shank, juniper berries flavor, celery root mashed potatoes) w/Brooklyn Brown

IMG_2356.jpg

And dessert, Pere Alla Birra (Pears steamed in Brooklyn local 2, toasted almonds, mascarpone sauce) w/Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout

IMG_2358.jpg

It was a true pleasure to dine with the ever so animated Garrett Oliver and the food pairings were perfect. I believe there were 25 people total, so it was great that he was able to come to every table and talk. I'll try to upload some video of him speaking in between courses.

IMG_2355.jpg

Insanely jealous right now. I am actually sipping on a pint of the black chocolate stout right now. Wish I had the Pere Alla Birra to compliment it. I've been to the brewery a few times and am happy to hear you are enjoying such a great event in Miami

Great pics!

Thanks Belligerent Albino. I loved the black chocolate stout. It's a beer that i've not seen in South Florida along with Post Road, Oktoberfest, and the weisse beer up until Garrett arrived.

Back