Brooklyn Brew shop kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

Is there a guide somewhere with a list of supplies needed to start brewing? I would like to buy everything to make 2.5-3 gallons.

Thanks.

Is there a guide somewhere with a list of supplies needed to start brewing? I would like to buy everything to make 2.5-3 gallons.

Go to the northern brewer site and look at what is included in their kits. They also have really good videos on their youtube channel that should give you a general idea of the process. You can go with 3g carboys for fermenting.

as a fairly experience homebrewer i would of course never need one. but these look like a kind of needed modernization of the brewkit that newbies get issued at some brew stores. (not sure about yours, but im talking about a prehopped LME and a year old coopers or muntons yeast)
i think this will probably be a part in the high water mark of homebrewing as a hobby, it is definitely continuing to get more and more popular.
my little exciting fantasy is that perhaps in the next 10 or 20 years, once people have just been saturated with homebrew from every person they know. people will neither be homebrewing or buying beer exactly, but perhaps making kind of neighbourhood co-ops where they brew a few Bbl of beer for sharing and/or there will just an extreme ubiquity of affordable brewpubs. it might end up being a return to some kind of pre-modern era local beer world.

Back