Britney Spears shaves her own head!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bald_eagle_01tk_edited.jpg

We we're watching tv and I saw the video and I said to SWMBO, "check out the dude in the dress!" Turns out it was her. What a trainwreck this has become.

At least she matches. No curtains, no carpet.

I'm just pissed that she got tattooed too. She's going to give tattooed people a bad name.

A long time ago, before she married Cletus, I thought she was kind of savvy, and wasn't that bad on the eyes.

For the past couple of years ago I've had my suspicions.

This latest stunt confirms it.

She's an idiot.

Ize

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in BRITNEY SPEARS you come up with PRESBYTERIAN? Just thought you would want to know that.

Brewpastor said:
Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in BRITNEY SPEARS you come up with PRESBYTERIAN? Just thought you would want to know that.

OK, how much time did you spend on that Pastor?

She has threatened to do it from time to time. Every time I tell her that I'll shave mine to match. She doesn't want me to shave mine so she gives up and starts talking about dying her hair blue.

Britney Spears Back in Rehab
Newly bald Britney Spears checked into rehab again on Tuesday after a bizarre weekend that included tattoos and a shocking new hairdo.

Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph, told People magazine's Web site that Spears, 25, had voluntarily checked herself into a treatment facility.

"We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," Rudolph was quoted as saying.

Spears is a patient at Promises, a treatment center in Malibu, the entertainment television show “Extra” reported. Last week, she checked herself into Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre rehab clinic on the Caribbean island of Antigua — but stayed only 24 hours.

Many speculated that the star was having a nervous breakdown or at least a public meltdown when she shaved her own head on Friday night.

Late-night talk-show host Craig Ferguson decided not to poke fun at Spears Monday night, saying that after seeing photos of the pop star's shorn head, he reconsidered making jokes at her expense.

Back