[BrewUNO] Another brew controller (from e-BIAB to 3 Vessel)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarabrew

Reaction score
1 - THE CONTROLLER

BrewUNO is a brew controller with an intuitive web interface, and can be used with multiple sensors, ready to go from e-BIAB to 3 Vessel systems. One can controll separatelly the PWM power for each process step: Mash, Sparge and Boil.

A complete new code, with some innovations not available in other projects like ArdBir and BrewManiacEx.

3CApv5q.png

LTWhw5B.jpg

2 - PARTS

- 1 DS18B20 temperature sensor;
- 1 heating element;
- 1 SSR;
- 1 buzzer;
- 1 4.7 kohms resistor;
- 1 Wemos D1 Mini;
- 1 5V single channel relay (to control the pump);
- 1 Pump;
- 1 LCD I2C 20x4 (optional)

3 - DIAGRAM

It's based on the same used on BrewManiacEx, using the same ports.
687474703a2f2f62726577756e6f2e636f6d2f696d616765732f73696d706c69666965642d73657475702d42726577554e4f2e706e67

4 - THE BOARD (optional)

RrIppFB.png

7zOTKjF.png

5 - HOW TO INSTALL

First, install the CH340G driver from: https://www.arduined.eu/files/CH341SER.zip

Second, follow this tutorial:

6 - BrewUNO IN ACTION

7 - LINKS

Official website: www.brewuno.com
Official Github: https://github.com/uncodead/BrewUNO

Just wondering why your using Vito's (who is on these forums) boards to promote your own project - as his project you freely admit is a competitor of yours.

Just wondering why your using Vito's (who is on these forums) boards to promote your own project - as his project you freely admit is a competitor of yours.
I appreciate your concern but I am not the project's owner nor affiliated to it. I am just sharing a good (in my point of view) free open source project.

Feel free to contact the owner through his reposistory page.

This looks interesting, and fairly inexpensive. I don't think you even need the brewmaniacex board either... BrewUNO - Automatización de la elaboración de cerveza casera

The web interface looks pretty nice, and it looks like all components can be had for under $100, with most of the internals from aliexpress. I might just give this a spin for my 240v, single 5500w, single 120v pump ebiab rig. Don't know a ton about coding or electronics; just enough to be dangerous. But there seemd to be just enough guides to get me operational. Thanks for the tip, @Scarabrew !

Back