• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Brewtools B40 (Like New and Fully Loaded) [San Diego, CA]

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdn

Reaction score
I’m selling my fully loaded Brewtools B40. I only got to use it for 4 brews and with a baby on the way, am going to take a step away from brewing for a while.

It’s got all the extra bells and whistles you’ll really need:

B40 110v ($1699)
4 Valve Starter Pack with BT chiller ($979)
Mash Sensor
Steam Hat ($179)
Steam Condenser Package ($299)
Overflow Pipe and accessories ($75)
Upgraded Filter ($79)
Upgraded malt pipe latches
Paddle
Sight Glass
Plenty of extra TC fittings: garden hose, npt, elbows, extensions, etc.
And other stuff I'm forgetting.

I’ve put in well over $3K USD into this thing and it’s a beauty and pretty much new. Im asking $2200 and prefer local pickups in San Diego, CA.

Attachments

• 1E81575B-D6ED-4E6C-80F2-DBF2AC39583B.jpeg
    1E81575B-D6ED-4E6C-80F2-DBF2AC39583B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Another Photo...

Attachments

• brewtools.jpg
    brewtools.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 27
Great deal!!

Unfortunately, we’re on opposite coasts.. otherwise I would have already taken this off your hands!

Great deal!!

Unfortunately, we’re on opposite coasts.. otherwise I would have already taken this off your hands!

That seems to be the problem! I've already gotten emails from 5+ people, all asking if I can just ship it. I'd be way too afraid to ship it as I'd hate for it to get damaged. Holding firm on a local pickup. It shouldn't be too hard in San Diego.

Back