Brewtoad Users- Import your recipes into Brewer's Friend!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewersFriend

Better Software for Better Brewers
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Brewtoad announced it was shutting down 12/31/18. However, it still seems to be available at times . Export your recipes NOW to save them.

Then simply import them into Brewer's Friend to save them permanently on the cloud, with no loss of your precious recipes. We can also import Beersmith files instantly.

Here's how:
https://www.brewersfriend.com/2019/...files-into-brewers-friend-quickly-and-easily/

For any questions, feel free to send us a message or post here.

Cheers!

Brewtoad announced it was shutting down 12/31/18. However, it still seems to be available at times . Export your recipes NOW to save them.

Then simply import them into Brewer's Friend to save them permanently on the cloud, with no loss of your precious recipes. We can also import Beersmith files instantly.

Here's how:
Import your Brewtoad files into Brewer’s Friend- Quickly and Easily! - Brewer's Friend

For any questions, feel free to send us a message or post here.

Cheers!
I recently joined Brewer's Friend and I would like to import about 150 Beersmith 2 recipes into My Recipes. I followed the instructions on the link you provided for "Migrating Your Recipes from Beersmith To Brewer's Friend" but only 1 recipe will import.

I tried creating both .xml and .bsmx export files from Beersmith and after failing to import all the recipes I edited the files to be sure they did indeed contain information about all the recipes I was attempting to export. In the import tool I always selected the Add New Fermentables as Inventory Custom Fermentables option.

Any help is much appreciated.

Back