• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Brewstand and Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew18

Reaction score
$2,200 Brew-stand; $3,200 brew-stand + Equipment OBO
IMG_2386.JPG

What’s for sale:

-Three-tier brewing system with tipping bracket garbage scoop on third tier for spent mash. The stand is fully piped and ready to use. It’s currently set up on a quick disconnect and casters for portability and storage.

-CHUGGER PUMP CPSS-CI-1 Stainless Steel 115 Volt Center Home Brewing System Beer Pump, 55” Cord WITH Plug, Inlet 3/4” x Outlet 1/2” MPT

-10 Gallon Spikes brew kettle with two welded ports and a sight glass and internal volume markers.

-10 Gallon Polarware triple clad bottom bored out for two weldless fittings.

-Wort Chiller - Chillus Convolutus Counterflow Chiller with (2) 1/2" FPT Fittings

-(2) 10 gallon gatorade coolers. One has a false bottom for mashing.

-120 cfm stainless steel hood/vent with two halogen lights. Ill throw in an inline fan that will give you an extra extra 720cfm.

-Deadman style foot-pedal to operate the pump. Allows for hands free operation and helps prevent pump cavitation.

PM me with any for more pictures, dimensions, pr any other questions. Equipment is located i. Bolingbrook, IL.

IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2388.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG
IMG_2390.JPG
IMG_2391.JPG
IMG_2392.JPG
IMG_2393.JPG
IMG_2395.JPG
IMG_2397.JPG
IMG_2398.JPG
IMG_2399.JPG
IMG_2400.JPG
IMG_2401.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG
IMG_2403.JPG
IMG_2404.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    338.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2396.JPG
    IMG_2396.JPG
    617.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    535.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
If anybody is interested in the stand alone I’m willing to sell that for $2,200

If you were buying the stand at least id say yes. Id love to sell in lots as much as possible. Story is Im finishing my basement and would love to convert to a smaller (lower profile) system. If I cant get rid of say all the equipment or at least the stand, Im still going to continue to brew I just have to get creative with my use of the space once the basement is complete.

Make me an offer on the stand and I would be willing to sell you the kettle!

Bump...I need to sell this thing because it is holding up my basement buildout. Im willing to sell everything for $1700.00. If you’re local i may be able to deliver within a reasonable distance of my house.

Bumping this thread. I am willing to sell everything individually (except for the spike kettle thats sold). Make me an offer. I NEED to get rid of this stand ASAP.

Back