Brewmaster's Warehouse!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCHombrew

Reaction score
Just got my first order from BW. I placed it Sunday and received it today. I know you guys are in GA and I'm in SC (maybe I'm just used to waiting forever bc my last online supplier was on the other side of the country and it took nearly 2 weeks for my orders to get here), but essentially 3 days from order to delivery?!? I've found my new supplier for homebrew needs. Everything is clearly marked and sealed, and the crush looks great. I'll be putting it to good use this weekend. Great job(s) to all the folk(s) at BW.

:mug:

Yeah I just got mine too. Realized I can use the brewbuilder then just get the specialty grains. They come all packaged and LABELED. So I could do it online and say Green Flash Clone. And the label they packaged them in says that too! Awesome. Idiot proofing helps.

This would be better appreciated in the vendors forum, this forum is for a different purpose.:mug:

Back